Sunday, March 8, 2009

Well, now I'm Bored


Mobile Blogging from here.


So I am trying out my iBlogger application, my iphone has some handy tricks to it :-)

It's Sunday here and I only have 2.5 days of work left, yay! I've been on diamond rigs this swing and its been ...... a little boring, mostly because it's not as field based - you log in the core shed, not at the drill and there's little or no QAQC to deal with outside of core block issues. So, not nearly as fun. Also, I'm working with Igo, really nice but not the same fun level as Kjestine or Sarah or Jesse or Stewart.

I'm still waiting to here about the place in Fremantle, but it looks pretty good! The land lady was trying to get ahold of my boss today for my reference check, so I should know for sure right away :-)

And now I'm going to try and post this, hope it works. Byeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment